Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

Last Lap? Only for the programs...


Still plugging away on the programs...and in fact, I am down to the last folder of them. Maybe 20 to go?


I am thinking about what to do next: probably a short clean-up period during which I add some more photos, and then a big announcement at some point. I'd really like to start engaging people in adding content. Maybe if I turn to that: contact one person per day with a question/request for elaboration...


Anyways, there's at least a month to go before I get to that stage. Meanwhile, it's all about consistency...at least in terms of entry. I have no doubt that my path is littered with typos.
I particularly liked the directions to that theater I found on the program from THE GOOD PERSON OF LONG CREEK, which I was doing at lunch today:
The Sale Barn
One Mile East of the Traffic Light
Long Creek, Oregon

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?