Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

Pull out your old programs...

The C20 video is now done...more on that when it's Official. I'll post a You Tube link when the company's ready for it to be seen.

I've started doing direct entry of all the Cornerstone programs I have...I'm hoping that eventually I can get a bunch of data in files. I was able to copy and paste a bunch of material when I started, but now I've got to just transcribe it myself.

I loved fishing out all those programs...I got to look at some of the hundreds of programs for other shows I've collected over the years. If I'm not careful I'll end up sitting on the floor of the garage just re-reading them all.

I've got Cornerstone programs going back to LOS FAUSTINOS...I'll have to get into the files after that!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?