Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Collecting Stories

As of 2007 the Cornerstone wiki has passed 120 pages with no end it sight. I've even had some edits from interested parties, although I haven't really been pushing this out there. I wanted to build the basic structure first.

I just came across another interesting variant on this which might be useful: Folklore.org, which is devoted to collective historical storytelling. Their pilot project is devoted to the story of how the Mac came to be, and it's very intriguing. I'm going to monitor the site and see if it offers any possibilites for Cornerstone and the Omnibus. Maybe we could convert the Durfee transcripts into story segments and then build a collective history that way.

Meantime, I'm just adding bios and cast lists and whatever else I can get my hands on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?