Friday, April 14, 2006

 

Exits and Entrances

Well, I didn't make it to Kansas in March!

The last couple of weeks have been full of work that's not Cornerstone-oriented, but I'm working to get back on track first with the C20 video and then with the Omnibus. John Luker and I shot a number of interviews for both a couple of weekends back...we have several very nice 15 minute interviews...Teeko Parran, Guillermo Avilas, George "Jiddu" Hadad, Dora Hardy and her daughter Joanne, and Gezel Nehmadi. I also shot a little chat with Ben Cameron when he was in town.

I've gotten a few lessons in digitizing for Final Cut Pro, and once I can get that material in we'll have one of the estimable DECLASSIFIED editors working on it.

There's another milestone coming up for me tommorrow: after a month of Saturdays (that's 7 years) I'll be leaving the Cornerstone Board of Directors. A sad day for me: the BOD meetings have been very rewarding. It's a great group of people, and I'll miss the occassional Saturday we have shared.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?