Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Frequent Flier Miles

I'm a couple of steps closer to an itinerary for the C20 trip...looks like I will be leaving 3/16 and going to Port Gibson, MI, Montgomery, WV, and then Norcatur, KS. That last one's tough: a five hour drive from Denver. I'm hoping for an early spring!

We've already put Michael John Garces and Ben Cameron on video. I'd like to transcribe Ben's remarks for the Omnibus, and he's graciously agreed to let us use his remarks from the Bridge Awards for the book or for any other uses.

I had an idea for Michael: I think I might ask him to write a Forward, as opposed to a Foreword, and put it at the end of the book...after the index!

We're also lining up a big shoot day for some Sunday in March. Luker and I will be shooting local Company members and some of Cornerstone's notable local contributors.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?