Sunday, October 09, 2005

 

Editing in Public...

In my quest to get the Cornerstone Omnibus off the ground, I'm opening shop on this Blogosphere. Here's hoping that editing in public will help the Big Book O' Cornerstone be the book it needs to be for all the people who will need it.

I'll be using this space to post updates on the book and its progress, and to solicit advice and comments about its content. I'm going to make proofs of some of it available, but I think I need to think for a bit about what to put out and how to put it out there.

Above all, this is meant to be an open-ended story circle devoted to the story of the Cornerstone source book we're all working towards.

Finally, I think it's worth mentioning my vision for the Cornerstone Omnibus...I am editing this books for someone who probably isn't even even born yet. This book if for some young person who's going to wander through a library (real or virtual), picking through the stacks until the find the story of this amazing company. This book is for that young man or woman who will then go on to create the new Cornerstone for a new theater....

JJF

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?